Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Key Stage 3
|Year 7||Year 8||Year 9|
Key Stage 3 assessemnt
- Assessments take place at the end of each unit and are based on a range of practical, performance based and creative written tasks
Key Stage 4
GCSE Drama Edugas C690QS
|Year 10||Year 11|
Key Stage 4 assessment
- Assessments in class take place at the end of each unit, at the end of each half term and are based on a range of practical, performance based and creative written tasks.
Key Stage 5
Edexcel Drama and Theatre Studies 60183020
|Year 12||Year 13|
Key Stage 5 assessment
- Assessments will take place after each area of study and will be both practical and written in style.
Curriculum enrichment outside of the classroom
- Annual whole-school production
- Weekly Drama Club with performance opportunities throughout the year
- Glee Club (Musical Theatre)
- Comedy Club
- House Performing Arts
- External theatre trips