Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Table Tennis Centre
The aim of our friendly and welcoming table tennis venue is to become a centre of excellence for all ages and abilities. Our weekly sessions provide a great opportunity to meet new people and get pointers from our professional coaches. You don't have to attend CGS or have a child at CGS to join us.
We offer several sessions every Monday, except for school holidays, managed and run by our Table Tennis England qualified coaches Luke Miller and Jon Abungan:
- 4pm to 5.30pm - CGS students coaching (booking required)
- 5.30pm to 7pm - Jumior coaching for students from any school (booking required)
- 6pm to 9pm - all ages and abilities practice drop-in session (£4 per session) - just turn up
- 6pm to 9pm - one-to-one coaching with Head Coach Jon Abungan (booking required)
For bookings please contact Luke Miller on 07932 633138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent achievements include:
- Entering two teams in to the Heathrow Junior League, aimed at beginner to novice level;
- Buckinghamshire Schools TT Tournament:
- winning Under 13 girls team event;
- winning Under 16 boys team event;
- winning Under 16 boys singles event;
- Runner-up in the South of England Regionals for Under 13 girls;
- Runner-up in the Aylesbury Table Tennis League Under 18s Tournament;
- Winner of the Chiltern Junior Cup - Under 18s;
- Six students playing for the England National Leagues;
- One student playing in the British Junior League
Equipment is provided, but please feel free to bring your own bat if you prefer.
Parking and Entry
Convenient parking is available in the main school car park. Please enter using the blue gates at the rear of the school, next to the Chesham Leisure Centre main entrance.
We're a not-for-profit organisation
All money raised goes back into the school for buying and maintaining table tennis equipment.
Follow CGS Table Tennis Centre Events on Facebook