Our School App Stay connected on the go...
- Clean white trainers with non-marking soles, laced correctly
- Black football boots
- Black CGS hockey/football socks
- Short socks: white sports socks (not ankle socks)
- Shorts or Skorts (as new kit below)
- Shirt: white polo shirt with Chesham Grammar School badge and printed student's surname is recommended (as new kit below)
- Rugby shirt (boys): red with black band on reverse
- Swimming: one piece (girls) trunks (boys) hat and towel (a goggles note is required annually to give permission - Bucks Swimming Policy)
- Mouthguard for all hockey and rugby lessons/extra curriculuar (please see school policy)
- Shin guards
- Cricket whites (cricket equipment - boys)
- Cricket box (boys)
- Tennis raquet is optional from Easter
- Hockey stick - for team players only
- Suncream (min F15)
- Named water bottle
- We strongly recommend that students have thermal base layers to wear under their kit in the winter. These must be white.
The school tracksuit - please note that this is not a compulsory item, however no other type of tracksuit may be worn for lessons or sports fixtures. Parents may, if they wish, purchase the top or the top and bottoms.
We strongly recommend that students have thermal base layers to wear under their kit in the winter. These must be white.
We strongly advise that parents opt to have their child's name printed on each item of kit as this makes it much easier to reunite any lost items with their owner.