Shop to Give
There are ways you can support Chesham Grammar School the whole year round just by doing your regular shopping and at no additional cost to you!
Do read on …
The easiest way to support our fabulous school at no cost to you is via ShopSmart. This clever scheme means we can all generate donations, paid for simply by doing our food shopping.
- Earn money for CGS by doing your normal weekly shop
- No additional cost to you
- No commitment or tie-in – totally flexible scheme
- Easy to set up - use this form
- Run by FOCGS - we don’t share your details with anyone else
- It’s our biggest fundraiser for the school!
How it Works:
Gift cards available for:
- Sainsburys (in store/online)
- Waitrose (in store/online)
- John Lewis (in store/online)
- Tesco (in store only)
If you are planning a large purchase for your home or garden (eg from John Lewis or Argos) you can make one-off payments and CGS receive the commission! You can also save up monthly amounts and receive a card to spend at Christmas.
If you buy £100 per month of your food shop using your ShopSmart Sainsbury’s card:
- This earns 4% commission (donated by Sainsburys to CGS)
- Which generates £48/year to CGS – FREE!
- Multiply by many parents and teachers can bring in over £15,000 a year (FREE!)
- Click here to fill in the simple google form and support us today.
- Then set up a standing order using your banking app (details on the form).
- We’ll be in touch with your gift cards!
- A monthly reminder will be sent to you informing you when your card is topped up.
- Any questions? Email email@example.com
(Please note cards cannot be used for fuel).
With all these, all you need to do is just log on to these websites and selected Chesham Grammar School as your charitable beneficiary. Our Friends charity number is: 295740.
If you are active on ebay and sell items you can donate a percentage to the FOCGS! When you list an item for sale in eBay the last option before confirming your listing is ‘Donate a portion to charity?’. Search for Chesham Grammar School and you will be able to choose what % you donate to the school.