Our School App Stay connected on the go...
University and Apprenticeship Evening
Wednesday 4th March 2020
This is a reminder that as part of our Careers Education programme, we are delighted to invite you to our ‘University and Apprenticeship’ Evening on 4th March 2020 from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm. This event is for students in all year groups and their parents, and will take place in and around the main school hall and the dining room.
We have around 30 Universities attending the event. In addition, 25 Apprenticeship employers from a variety of sectors have agreed to support the event, many of whom offer Degree Apprenticeship Programmes. This is an excellent opportunity for students and parents to:
- discuss course options with a range of University representatives
- find out about Apprenticeships and explore a range of opportunities, including Degree Apprenticeships
- network and communicate with professional people
- learn about the labour market
There will be a number of talks running throughout the evening including:
- A Parents’ Guide to University
- A Guide to University Finance
- Overview of the Ernst and Young Apprenticeship programmes
Please find below an online programme for the event, which includes a list of University and Apprenticeship exhibitors. Our careers events are always very popular with students and parents, and we are hoping that as many students will be able to attend as possible. In order to manage visitor numbers on the night, we would be grateful if Year groups 7, 8, 10 and 12 could aim to attend between 6-7pm, with Year groups 9, 11 and 13 attending after 7pm where possible.