Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Year 10 Progress Evening 4th March 2021
You are invited to make appointments for the Year 10 Progress Evening. These meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meeting rather than in-person at the school.
The Progress Evening meetings are on Thursday 4th March.
To make your appointments please login at: https://parents-booking.co.uk/chesham
To login you will need to enter:
- Your title, surname and email address
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Appointments will be available to book from 7.30pm on Thursday 25th February until 2.30pm on Thursday 4th March. Please note that there will be a limit of 5 bookings initially. This restriction will be lifted at 2.30pm on Monday 1st March.
Biology, Chemistry, Physics – Parents have been allocated the choice of one or two science teachers who will be able to feed back across all three subjects
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above. 10 minutes before your appointments are due to begin you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s) (please see the attached documents – one produced by parents-booking.co.uk and one produced by Mr Stoddern to address common issues parents have had).
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below device and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- If you cannot login please contact Hazel Armstrong in the main office – email@example.com
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in, it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered