Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Year 7 Admissions - September 2021 Document Portal
We very much look forward to welcoming your son/daughter to Chesham Grammar School.
Please find our welcome booklet for new parents and students.
Below are the forms you will need to complete before your child starts with us. Deadline for submission is 9th July 2021. We would also like to give you information outlining the FOCGS and ILS Lockers.
The following forms must be completed and submitted:
- Admission Form
- A copy of your child's passport should either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy sent in the post to Admissions Department, Chesham Grammar School, White Hill, Chesham HP5 1BA
- Acknowledgement Form
We need parents to confirm that you have read and agree with key school policies and our uniform list comprising:
- Behaviour Policy
- Home/School Agreement
- Homework Policy
- Mouthguard Agreement
- Privacy Notices (Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information - our Privacy Notices comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other legislation. Please ensure that you read these documents carefully)
- School Uniform Information
- Other school policies can be found here
- The Computer Use Agreement Form
- Parental Consent Form
This form is for normal school activities and Category 1 local off-site visits:
- Biometric Consent Form (we run a cashless catering system in our canteens):
The additional forms below are optional:
- Equestrian Club Form
- Friends Of Chesham Grammar School - FOCGS (PTA) Welcome Letter
- Friends of Chesham Grammar School - Year 7 Welcome form
- Instrumental/Vocal Tuition Form