Our School App Stay connected on the go...
CGS Virtual Fun Run
Following the success of our event at the end of 2020, The Friends of Chesham Grammar School would like to invite you to take part in our next Virtual Fun Run event, and this time it’s an accumulator!
Run, jog or walk, young or older, endurance runner, walker or Couch to 5k-er, you’re all invited to take part and help to raise funds for the school.
Simply log all your activity throughout the month of August using your favourite App.
The event will be in 4 age groups including all genders:
- Year groups: 6 and below for academic year 2020-21
- Year groups: 7-9 for academic year 2020-21
- Year groups: 10-13 for academic year 2020-21
- Adults: (18 years and over, excluding Year 13s)
We’ll send a certificate to all participants, with prizes awarded for:
- The greatest distance covered throughout the month of August in each of the 4 age categories
- Best fundraisers in the student year group categories
Registration is open, so all you need to do is:
- Register here: www.cgsfunrun.org
- Record all your run, jog or walk activity on your chosen App such as MapMyRun, Strava or Apple watch between 1st and 31st August
- Send (a) screen shot(s) with your name and registration number to email@example.com
We’d love as many people as possible to take part, therefore, registration is free or an optional donation. Plus we’d love you to raise funds for the school so that all the students can benefit from upgraded facilities such as the extra covered outdoor space installed this year.
Please join the CGS Fun Run Team JustGiving page https://www.justgiving.com/team/FOCGS click “Join Team” to link your sponsorship donations to the fun run target.
Since we can’t get together in person, please share as many photos and videos via our social media channels as possible:
So why not give it a go? It’s great to track your personal achievements and do something that’s good for you and good for the school.
We look forward to seeing all your photos, videos and achievements!
Jean Quaife, Lucia Jelley and the FOCGS Fun Run Committee