Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Peripatetic Singing Teacher
Level of engagement
Likely to have several students to fill one day per week approximately (this is not confirmed or guaranteed) – there is the possibility to expand if demand is high
You will be self employed and be responsible for timetabling and invoicing and collecting payment from parents/students
Chesham Grammar School is seeking a highly skilled, inspiring and enthusiastic singing teacher. As part of a team of 16 peripatetic teachers, you will be part of a thriving music department where singing is very popular both within and outside of the curriculum. There are several choirs and close harmony groups with a variety of performing opportunities including concerts and an annual musical.
We are seeking an individual:
- Qualified musician (a good performance degree from a conservatoire is preferable)
- Provide evidence of further performing and teaching
- Experience of teaching in a range of styles (classical, musical theatre)
- Knowledge of exam syllabi such as ABRSM and Trinity College London
- Experience of teaching a range of abilities from beginners to students looking to study at Conservatoire/Oxbridge
- Excellent teamwork, organisational and communication skills
- Committed to students and the music department
Contract: A full set of terms and conditions relating to this agreement are available on request if necessary
Please contact: Natasha.email@example.com for further details